The prior bankruptcy settlement resulted in earned users receiving 97% of their assets that were not returned, “leaving a 3% stop,” according to a source familiar with the settlement. And the latest settlement gives back that 3%.


CEO of Speaker Media and Marketing, is the "Secret Weapon of Personal Injury Lawyers and Trial Attorneys" throughout the United States. Specializing as a marketing consultant to lawyers, with a primary focus on content marketing, social media, online video and mobile marketing strategies.